simply good food
Mike and Maria emigrated to the United States in 1963 from a small Greek Island. After working in several restaurants in Northwest Indiana they traveled to Lafayette in 1988 to pursue the "American Dream" of working hard and raising a family. Twenty years later our family has grown along with your family. Five Purdue graduates and one wayward Ball State graduate, six grandsons and two grand-daughters continue on the Christos Family tradition of good food and excellent service. We'd like to thank our customers of Lafayette and West Lafayette for trusting us to feed your family.
• Our eggs will never come in a bag with preservatives. They will come from an egg crate.
• We will never add chemicals or additives to tenderize your food.
• We will use only russet potatoes for our American Fries, steamed, sliced and grilled in house.
• We will only service fresh and never frozen ground chuck.
• No mystery meat and no binding agents will ever be used.
• We will never serve your family saline injected chicken.
• We will never add preservatives to your salad.
• We will always hand cut our steaks in house.
• We will make our soups and gravy in house, daily.
We have options for parties small and large. Contact us today for a custom quote and menu options.